Tuesday 25 October 2016

INVISIBLE CITIES - REFLECTIVE STATEMENT

Thank to «Invisible Cities" project I developed both my art and thinking skills. I learned how to use different art styles and techniques in drawing thumbnails and how to properly pick color palette for my work. Now I know that in drawing concept art I have to use real world references: cities, building, animals etc.
I also learned that in developing a city I have to think about it as a whole one organism, which has its own, maybe even centuries-old history. Religion, traditions,customs, citizens, all these things I must consider before making a city.
Before doing something I learned that I have to make an influence map, so I would have a better understanding in next steps of work
The most important thing that I learnt is that I must correctly plan and manage my time. Because hurrying can result in bad outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment